Publication date: 06 Apr 2021
On April 7, SiGMA Roadshow will take place in Las Vegas (Nevada, USA). The two-hour mini-conference, hosted on an interactive platform, will focus on 5 key themes specific to the region: regulation, taxation and compliance, as well as emerging technologies, leaders and academics. The exhibition offers a carefully curated display of market-leading products and solutions.
SiGMA Roadshow April 7 Discussion Program:
- What awaits Las Vegas next – ground operators.
- Underworld: IGaming and the US Regulatory System For any gambling or sports betting company successfully operating in Europe, entering the US market can come as a shock. Regulators in North America generally require much more detail, data, and transparency than their European counterparts. Compliance with US regulations is the first hurdle companies must overcome. Learn more about the intricacies of US gambling legislation.
- Changing Distribution Channels: An Introduction to Online Games The pandemic will continue to force casino operators to develop new strategies to meet the needs of their customers. Creating new distribution channels is essential if the industry wants to serve players who are no longer comfortable visiting casinos. Before making a decision, a deep understanding of online gaming and possible legal barriers is required. This panel will discuss lessons learned from Michigan’s online gaming market entry, different legal frameworks, and different vendor decisions.
SiGMA Roadshow Calendar 2021
The SiGMA Virtual Roadshow will reflect SiGMA’s global events, which will open in 5 major regions over the next few years, notably Europe, the CIS region, Asia, the Americas and Africa.
- March 3 – Ukraine
- May 5 – Manila (Philippines)
- June 2 – Germany
- July 7 – Nigeria
- August 4 – Brazil
- September 8 Scandinavia
- October 6 – New Jersey
- November 3 – Taiwan
- December 8 – Netherlands.