Publication date: 23 Mar 2020
Betting in face of COVID-19 online conference to take place on 16 April
In an attempt to slow down the rapid spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, many countries have already introduced restrictive measures which have strongly hit the global economy and businesses around the world. The betting industry is no exception. Bookmakers are adapting to the new circumstances and requirements to overcome the crisis and make up for lost revenues.
Betting in face of COVID-19—the first online conference dedicated to finding out which business strategies would work best for betting businesses amid the coronavirus pandemic—will take place on 16 April.
Leading bookmakers, gambling operators, service providers, and other participants of the market will come together to discuss the latest trends and share opinions on how to overcome the betting industry crisis.
Conference speakers will tell about what key changes have taken place in the market and what the industry should focus on while sporting events are being cancelled. They will share real cases on how fantasy sports and esports betting help support the business and will make forecasts regarding the future of the industry.
Key topics of presentations:
- Crisis management amid quarantine: experience of successful bookmakers.
- Sports betting and cancellation of events: fantasy sports betting break-through.
- How esports help support businesses.
- Traffic sources that do work amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Russia’s betting market in the context of the new bill narrowing the list of non-sporting events which bets can be placed on. Gambling regulation in CIS countries overview.
Among speakers at Betting in face of COVID-19 are owners of betting companies, gambling operators, gambling software developers, affiliates, and industry lawyers.
Participate in the conference to learn how to:
- secure your betting business during the crisis;
- identify what to focus on to get maximum profit;
- work with fantasy sports betting;
- understand what awaits gambling, betting, and e-sports.
Spend your 16 April safely and profitably at the online conference. Learn more about and register for Betting in face of COVID-19 at onlinebettingconf.ru.