Publication date: 07 Jun 2023
What are 3SNET’s Gambling Reviews? This is full and detailed information about gambling and betting regulations in different countries. Each article contains information about the development of online gambling sector, rules of advertising of casinos and betting companies and peculiarities of attracting the target audience to the sites.
Visitors to 3S.INFO can find data not only by a specific GEO, but also use filters: by continent and part of the world (Europe, Asia, Australia, America), by economic and historical-cultural unions (CIS, European Union, Scandinavia), by the population’s solvency (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3).
New: last 5 reviews with description of gambling market
- Azerbaijan has regulated gambling since 2010 and continues to develop new laws.
- Kyrgyzstan with an imperfect market, but actively developing!
- Portugal prefers to make good money from gambling and betting rather than prohibiting it.
- Moldova has monopolized the online gambling sector.
- Turkmenistan, where gambling is allowed, but the legislation is weak and almost non-existent.
- Armenia, where gambling is becoming more and more popular!
- Azerbaijan and the only bookmaker’s office. Why is this so?
- Belarus creates optimal conditions for the development of online casinos and bookmakers.
- Kazakhstan bans those with credit.
- Kyrgyzstan allows everything! The first casino opened here in 2023!
- Moldova or how the state monopoly on gambling works.
- Russia, where legal betting helps sports development.
- Tajikistan is a small Asian country, but one with great potential.
- Turkmenistan is a country full of blockages.
- Uzbekistan, where there is demand from an active and solvent audience.
- Ukraine with the world’s only automated licensing system. Will it work?
- Azerbaijan bans advertising of betting shops without accreditation!
- Belarus successfully issues licenses for online gambling and betting.
- Belgium prohibits all advertising of casinos and bookmakers. But will it succeed?
- Estonia has created a convenient and efficient system that suits all gamblers.
- Germany with a ban on affiliate marketing in gambling and an original approach to advertising.
- Moldova, a republic with a state-owned bookmaker and free access to other sites.
- Poland, where licensed bookmakers have increased turnover by 50% in one year.
- Portugal and gambling: “an undeniable reality against which no amount of repression can help”.
- Russia and casinos in gambling zones. How is gambling developing?
- Slovakia and the new principles of responsible betting and casino advertising.
- Slovenia continues to develop gambling and betting.
- Spain and the toughest gambling regulation in the world!
- Sweden is the best gambling regulator! Everything is accurate, everything is thought out! And what success they have achieved!
- Turkey with a single gambling zone and a state-owned bookmaker.
- Ukraine is developing gambling and is succeeding.
- Armenia permits combining casino games and sports betting on one site.
- Azerbaijan requires internet providers to block offshore gambling sites.
- India takes first steps towards global legalisation of betting and gambling in 2023!
- Japan plans to legalize gambling.
- Kazakhstan, where virtual casinos are flourishing despite a legal ban!
- Kyrgyzstan forbids local people to play in casinos and place bets. When is it going to change?
- Russia issues licenses to bookmakers and receives money for the budget.
- Tajikistan has been successfully developing online betting for 10 years! And betting is only going up!
- Thailand and how does a total ban coexist with residents’ gambling?
- Turkey and state gambling. And what do the country’s residents choose?
- Turkmenistan in which all gambling is focused offline, the online sector is completely “in the shadows!”.
- Uzbekistan bans all gambling, but loses millions of dollars to the shadow market.
- Brazil and the hard way to regulate betting: provisional documents in 2023.
- Canada, where each territory chooses the fate of casinos and bookmakers!
- The United States is breaking monthly records for casino and sports betting revenues!
- Kenya levies taxes on gambling operators every day! Yet it wants even more!
- The Republic of South Africa (South Africa) allows sports betting, but when is it the casino’s turn?
- Australia: banning gambling is complicated and unprofitable, whereas regulation is the way to the money and balance of interests!
Coming soon! Subscribe to the news, stay tuned for announcements and read the latest reviews!
- United Kingdom
- Is there a particular country you are interested in? Get in touch with us and we’ll prepare the material!
Share it with your friends via favorite social media