Publication date: 05 Jul 2021
A convenient payment system is one of the criteria by which a casino or bookmaker’s office gains popularity among players. If the user can quickly and easily make a deposit or withdraw funds – then he will be satisfied and stay on the site. If there are problems with money – no service, variety of offers and bonuses will not save the gambling facility. That is why representatives of the gambling industry are constantly improving and developing new payment options.
- What is the new payment system Pay N Play from Swedish developers and what are its advantages?
Top payment systems in Russia
For the first time in the Russian Federation, the top of payment systems is compiled, which includes both banks and services with a non-banking license. The rating from «RBC Market Research» is based on the criteria of popularity among businesses, range of payment methods, adaptability, quality of support, etc. Payments were evaluated on a 100-point system.
- First place (80.5 points) in the top was taken by “Sber”
- Second place (71.2 points) – “YUKassa”
- Third place (71 points) went to “Tinkoff-Bank”
New options for gambling – now rates on credit!
In the United States of America, the development of a new gambling project has begun. It is planned that an innovative payment system will allow customers of gambling houses and betting shops to rate on credit. The new product of the Play (plus) Sightline translation system is planned for the near future. Currently, the number of existing accounts in this system exceeds the mark of one and a half million. The option of rates on credit will be available only for customers of legal gambling operators. The developers note that the “liability limit” will be at least one hundred dollars, but the maximum amount is not specified.
- In America, people generally love new things! For example, now a new type of betting is available for pizza lovers: betting on delivery speed. Customers of products can bet on “will be very late” or will arrive “ahead of time”. And here’s another novelty – you can bet on sports without bookmakers!
Share it with your friends via favorite social media