Publication date: 05 Apr 2023
At the end of 2022, the experts from Regulus Partners named the largest companies from around the world, which earned on gambling business.
- Flutter Entertainment (Betfair, FanDuel, PokerStars and other brands), a bookmaker holding company, is at the top of the ranking. The holding company’s revenue for 2022 was $9.5 billion. This is an increase of 27% compared to 2021.
- Second place goes to UK holding company Entain, operating under the Bwin, Coral, Ladbrokes, PartyPoker and Sportingbet brands. The company earned $5.4 billion in 2022 (+12% over 2021).
- Rounding out the top 3 largest gambling companies in the world is bookmaker 1xBet.
- Japan Racing Association which operates racetracks and provides betting services in Japan.
- Bet365, an international betting company.
- Hong Kong Jockey Club is a non-profit organization which has a monopoly on horse racing, betting on overseas football matches and sweepstakes. In addition, it organizes the Mark Six lottery.
- Stake.com, a cryptocurrency online casino.
- US bookmaker DraftKings with fantasy sports betting.
- 888, an international gambling company.
- Super Group gambling company which owns bookmaker Betway and online casino Spin.
As well, Kindred Group (brands Bet24, Bingo.com, Unibet, Maria Casino and 32Red), Tipico, a provider of sports betting and casino games, and Bally, a bookmaker and casino, are on the list of the largest gambling companies by revenue.
As a reminder, in March 2023, gambling operators from around the world reported and calculated the amount they earned from gambling in 2022.
Share it with your friends via favorite social media