Publication date: 23 Nov 2022
LinkedIn, the business social network, was launched in 2002 and according to the service itself has 850 million registered users as of November 2022. LinkedIn now offers a platform, tools and audience to fully unleash creativity and generate creatives to engage users.
- LinkedIn has been blocked in Russia since 2016, but can be accessed via VPN. The service is one of the top five popular social networks in South Africa and Uzbekistan.
The platform’s team has published some useful tips on creating and promoting posts that will get users to take the necessary action.
Start with the basics – create a content strategy.
- One of the easiest ways to get ahead of the competition is to commit to documenting your content strategy. LinkedIn’s content strategy should include goals, tactics and methods for measuring success.
- Even when you’ve created a content strategy and started working with it, it’s a good idea to take a step back and reassess what you’re working with. A content audit helps to analyze your existing resources, your strengths and gaps, and identify the best opportunities to reuse or repurpose content.
To attract clients, content on LinkedIn should meet the following criteria:
- both informative (intelligent) and engaging;
- using a more human, i.e., less formal tone;
- to contain provocative ideas that challenge existing assumptions;
- to have in-depth subject knowledge on specialized topics;
- to include third-party analysis from other credible sources;
- to focus on current trends that could affect the industry in question.
What LinkedIn formats to choose to promote betting and gambling?
LinkedIn offers guidance on how to choose promotional items and get the most out of your next campaign.
LinkedIn staff have also produced a recommendation, based on their own statistics, on which format to choose depending on the purpose of the postings.
Which LinkedIn ad format to choose to achieve goals?
Follow the recommendations, choose formats, generate creatives and launch successful advertising campaigns on LinkedIn!
Share it with your friends via favorite social media