Publication date: 18 Apr 2023
On 20 May, Minsk will host the Smart Taler conference, a large-scale event in the field of cryptocurrency. This is the 5th international conference on trends in fintech, mining, blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The event will be held in online and offline formats.
At the conference, you will learn about trends in the global crypto industry, the legality of cryptocurrencies in Belarus, trading and other options for earning on exchanges, about Web3 and much more.
You can attend the conference for free or for a fee (depending on the options you choose). Ticket options are available on the event website.
6 reasons to attend Smart Taler:
- Helpful presentations by experts. No unnecessary information, everything is clear and to the point. Both beginners and experienced fintech and crypto experts will be able to highlight interesting reports.
- A great networking zone. You can find like-minded people and make useful connections at the conference.
- Education. All presentations are aimed at maximum benefit for conference visitors. You will learn a lot of new information.
- Opportunity to attend the conference for free and from anywhere in the world. The same free cheese, but without a mousetrap! The goal is to give every participant an opportunity to level up in the field of crypto. You can choose a free ticket and get new knowledge and acquaintances. If you’re not in Belarus, it’s not a problem. Register for online participation, you don’t have to pay for it.
- Possibility to participate in the biggest crypto event in Belarus. This is the fifth time the Smart Taler conference is taking place. If you are interested in the fintech and crypto field, do not miss this event.
- Show Program and After Party. By buying VIP ticket, you get a chance to spend time in an informal atmosphere with peers. You will enjoy a great show program, delicious dinner and networking with the industry experts.
Places are limited but registration is compulsory for every participant.
Share it with your friends via favorite social media