Publication date: 01 Jun 2022
The SIGMA CIS conference will take place on 22-25 August 2022. The networking exhibition will showcase the growing sports betting and gaming opportunities in the region, bringing together local and international operators, affiliates and suppliers for a super show combining complementary niches in new technology, marketing and gambling.
What topics will be brought up at The SIGMA CIS conference
Key speakers will present topics such as:
- Regulation and Compliance: An overview of regulation in the CIS and the benefits of gambling law.
- Slots and casino trends: what future awaits online slots?
- SEO and Digital Marketing: could the metaverse be a breakthrough in privacy compliant digital marketing?
- E-mail marketing and e-commerce: short term or long term? How to choose between CPA and Revshare?
- Gaming affiliates: commercial sports and eSports tournaments in CIS market.
- Anti-money laundering: biometrics vs. fraud – how to ensure legitimacy of financial transactions.
Top experts who will speak at the conference:
- Artem Kuzmenko – Partner at Eterna Law.
- Boris Baum – First Deputy Chairman of the Expert Advisory Board of the Ukrainian Gambling and Lotteries Regulation Commission.
- Irina Sergienko – CEO of Ukrainian Gaming Industry Association.
- Ivan Rudyi – Head of the Gambling and Lotteries Regulation Commission (Ukraine).
- Maksym Liashko – Parimatch Tech Co-General Director.
- Nikola Teofilovic – Senior Investment Manager of JKR Investment Group.
- Serhiy Potapov – CEO of Cosmolot.
- Victor Karpenko – CEO of SeoProfy.
Join SIGMA in Belgrade to learn about the best the industry has to offer and get a glimpse into the future of gambling around the world.