Publication date: 17 Feb 2022
React fwdays’22 conference will take place on the 26th of February 2022 in Online+Offline format. React fwdays’22 is a source of inside information for developers, profitable networking and an opportunity to test the relevance of your skills in the market.
Program and Speakers of React fwdays’22
Top experts at React fwdays’22 will discuss major industry trends and share real-life case studies.
- Oleksandr Sugak – “The advantages of inventing the bicycle”
- Glenn Reyes – “Drawing the line between 3rd party and custom code”
- Tatiana Melnik – “How I don’t need a state management library in React app”
- Victor Tursky – “Efficient development with React”.
- David Khourshid – “Goodbye, useEffect”.
- Julia Potapenko – “Security of Crypto Wallets for developers” and much more.
The conference will be held in a hybrid format with three participation options (FREE ONLINE, FULL ONLINE, OFFLINE & ONLINE). The main conference day will start on the 26th of February. There will also be a weekday with additional formats waiting for you.
Which one to choose is up to you! Register for free or use promo code 2613B8B644 and get a 5% discount.