Publication date: 13 Feb 2023
Blockchain Life 2023, the tenth international forum on blockchain, cryptocurrencies and mining, will take place on 27-28 February in Dubai. The event is attended by key industry players, government representatives, heads of international companies and funds, investors, promising startups, and newcomers to the field. What is noteworthy is that the forum is primarily a meeting place for precisely the premium crypto audience, which includes crypto “whales” from around the world.
What to expect?
- Over 100 leading companies in the crypto industry.
- Renowned speakers with advanced ideas and analytics.
- A global exhibition of the latest Web 3.0 technologies.
- Online networking platform with “smart” filters.
- Crypto industry “whales” gathered in one place.
- Legendary AfterParty on a luxury LOTUS yacht.
Among the speakers of Forum 2023 are:
- Yat Siu – Co-founder and executive chairman of Animoca Brands, founder, and CEO of Outblaze
- Sergei Khitrov – Founder of Listing.Help and Blockchain Life
- Ben Zhou – Co-Founder and CEO of Bybit
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni – CEO of Dubai Blockchain Center
- Carl Runefelt – Crypto-entrepreneur, founder of CryptoJobs.com
- Chris MMCrypto – Cryptocurrency expert, co-founder of MMCrypto
- Gabriel Abed – Ambassador of Barbados to UAE
- Dr. Mohamed Al Hemairy – Director of Technology Transfer at the University of Sharjah, advisor on blockchain and cryptography
- Manan Shah – Founder and CEO of Avalance Global Solutions and CyBirb
- Gracy Chen – Managing Director of Bitget
Share it with your friends via favorite social media