Publication date: 18 Mar 2021
May 24, 2021, in Dubai, one of the most progressive emirates, a 3-day conference Affiliate Grand Slam starts.
- When: May 24-26, 2021.
- Where: The Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel with its state-of-the-art conference facilities, an outstanding variety of leisure options, and award-winning restaurants.
This unique event brings together thousands of like-minded people such as content marketers, lead generation specialists, media buyers, SEO gurus and market experts. They will interact and deliver important up-to-date information to the audience. 3,000 delegates, 150 expert speakers and 150 best-in-class exhibitors are expected to be the attendees. Moreover, a series of networking dinners will also be organized as part of this two day conference.
Topics for discussion at the Affiliate Grand Slam:
- Brand relevance
- Content and digital brand strategy for the GCC
- Emerging Markets
- Junket affiliation
- Video affiliate marketing
- Voice search and social media in 2021
- Ecommerce in Europe and China
- Building SEO strategy
- Exploring analytics strategies
- Long-form influencer affiliation.
- This city is the heart of the business and financial center of the UAE, where European and Asian traditions of holding conferences merge
- Due to the rapid deployment of vaccination, Dubai is among a leading state establishing collective immunity in the first quarter
- Read also about the Arab countries. Credit potential, numerous gambling audiences, and access to the Internet. Therefore, the 3snet network has selected the best offers on different verticals for this GEO – the Arab countries.
These factors, as well as the demand for a new industry conference, inspired the organizers to set up the Affiliate Grand Slam show, adhering to all safety precautions. “Dubai is a city where business and commerce thrive. Common welfare and an effective vaccination scheme makes Dubai a great place for our first exhibition dedicated exclusively to partner marketing,” said Yancy Naughton press relHasTraffic founder Yancy Naughton. The Affiliate Grand Slam will also take place in Europe later this year, running from the 16-18 November during the Malta expo.